1. After tattooing, clean whole area with green soap and white paper towel.
2. Spray it with alcohol and hold a paper towel on it.
3. Apply film of Bacitracin ointment.
4. Cover with bandage of Handi-Wrap and securely tape it on.
General Healing Instructions
1. Bandage should stay on for at least two hours.
2. Remove bandage, rinse gently with cold water and blot dry.
3. Apply Bacitracin ointment four times a day and blot out the excess.
4. Keep tattoo fresh and open to the air. Do not bandage.
5. For the first week, avoid swimming or long soaking in water.
6. For the first month, avoid too much exposure to the sun.
7. Do not pick or scratch scabs.
8. Itching is relieved by slapping or alcohol.
9. Keep tattoo covered with clean loose clothing.